Tuesday 9 March 2010

The problem with multi identities

The Hep Cat has been out of action for a bit.
I've been consolidating blogs. I've found 6 that I currently run.

THE SIX:

1) The Hep Cafe (this one).
2) Theatre503 (I used to work there and apparently set up a blog).
3) Caffeine Rushes - Caffeine Rush was taken.
4) Retro Reviews (one for reviewing shows in the guise of a famous past historian).
5) Little Baby Nothing (should have been little baby everything - but what can you do).
6) Christina Nott (but that's really a Rashbre creation).

And don''t get me started on the amount of Twitter accounts I have. That's plain scary.

So before I do any more podcasting / blogging / reviewing / film directing and or editing I am going to streamline my blogs into one. This one.

The Hep Cafe. Because lets be fair this is where they should be.

Be posting news on the films soon

Rock and / or Roll

Melanie x

1 comment:

rashbre said...

You'd better check with Christina before you do anything to her blog.