Sunday 24 June 2007

moblog: Glastonbury 10


evening.jpgRefreshed with a couple of bands this afternoon, I've just paused for a large fruit drink. Last night became this morning without really any gap. The time seemed to go very quickly, by the time we had checked out a few of the dance tents and the strange attractions of Trash City.


There seem to be several new areas here this year although it is possible that I just missed them before. There were definitely Dance tents last time, but not on the scale of this year's Dance East and the nearby Dance West. We also spotted a Wild West area called the Pussy Parlour with some rockabilly type band at full speed.


And as for the New York area, the burlesque clubs, pagoda shaped opium den and the pole dancing ballerinas - or maybe I just imagined some of it. A lot to handle in a single evening. I'm also conscious that there's still several of the main tents that I havn't really visited.


Still there's another night.

No comments: